subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1776846 - /subversion/trunk/build.conf
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 10:09:47 GMT

As you don't note which test this applies to: there are other ways to fix tests than making
functions exported.

Some of our tests explicitly link statically to our libraries to have complete access to usually
private functions. I think this is now configured in build.conf, but there used to be some
magic name requirement to trigger this behavior.

	Bert