subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: New SHA1 property for nodes returned 'svn ls --xml' invocations.
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:00:40 GMT
On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 08:34:05PM -0400, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Can I put the item in Jira and y'all mark it as a 2.0 feature.

Just filing a ticket in the issue tracker won't lead to any sort of progress.

You'll need to convince us why *we* want this feature and do the work,
or why we should spend time reviewing someone else's work on this.

That's why we ask everyone to raise a discussions on the mailing list
instead of filling our project's ticket database with their ideas.