subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomsen, Allan A B" <Allan.A.B.Thom...@damco.com>
Subject RE: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(dir_abspath))
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:24:08 GMT
From: Stefan Sperling [mailto:stsp@elego.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:51 AM

> We generally recommend against storing working copies on network drives because sqlite
has problems with this: http://sqlite.org/faq.html#q5

Makes sense for shared locations. My network drive is my home directory, so this enables me
to work from anywhere. Fortunately I am just me and can only work from one place at a time
:)

Is the general recommendation against using network drives all together or just when there
is a risk of multiple instance access?

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients
named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination
or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message
and attachments.