subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Schaber <m.scha...@codesys.com>
Subject RE: Unversioned files with invalid UTF-8 sequence in name confuse svn
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 15:58:44 GMT
Hi, Bert,

From: Bert Huijben [mailto:bert@qqmail.nl]
> From: Markus Schaber [mailto:m.schaber@codesys.com]
> > Hi, Brane and Vincent,
> >
> > From: Branko ─îibej [mailto:brane@apache.org]

        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > And if the user changes the locale for valid reasons, the Subversion
> > > working copy would break in a different way.
> >
> > I guess we would need some "change locale" operation, which would at
> > least update the saved locale in the .svn directory.
>
> There is no saved locale in the .svn directory...

Currently, yes, but it was suggested in the discussion, see the line above.

Best regards

Markus Schaber

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.schaber@codesys.com | Web: http://www.codesys.com | CODESYS store: http://store.codesys.com
CODESYS forum: http://forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten
HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915

recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.