subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1725184 - /subversion/branches/1.9.x/STATUS
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:21:03 GMT
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 01:59:41PM +0100, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
> In real world applications this means people just
> hitting the old limit aren't likely to ever hit
> the new limit while those already far beyond it
> have fixed their config by now.

One would hope they'd fix their config. I would bet most people who find
themselves stuck with a performance issue like this just give up and live
with it or decide to migrate away from SVN if they have an alternative.
Few people will turn to the 1.7.x release notes for answers, and many
will not even ask for help on users@.

Making this work out of the box for more people is good!