subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Merge 'svnmover' demo tool to trunk
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:28:28 GMT
The work on the 'move-tracking-2' branch currently consists of some
library functions (mostly named 'svn_branch_*') which are used only by
the demo tool named 'svnmover'. These do not interfere with normal
Subversion operation at all. I propose to merge this to trunk to lower
the barrier to participation in this work.

I first need to review a few places where I touched existing code to
insert 'shims'; only a small part of this would remain, I think, as
bidirectional shims are not currently available.

Any objections?

- Julian