subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1715228 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/util.c
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:12:16 GMT
On 20 November 2015 at 00:03, Bert Huijben <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:
> [...]
get some aborted connections that aren't retried as cleanly as with http 1.1. Not sure what
causes these yet; but this could also be an httpd issues.

> The only ra function that really causes problems is the implementation of the replay
> range api. This 100% expects that results will be received in the same order in which
> they are sent. This is typically the correct way in http 1.1 using serf, but even there
it
> is sometimes possible to get results out of order. (Authentication can re-queue
> requests... and sometimes authorization is necessary even when earlier requests
> succeeded, depending on the auth scheme).

Can we use WINDOW_UPDATE frame to control flow of replay-revision
response? In this case we can use spillbuf for buffering responses to
avoid latency performance regressions. What do you think?

--
Ivan Zhakov