subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF JIRA migration: Update our Tigris and Apache web sites
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:05:12 GMT
Sorry I kept forgetting to reply to this thread today. Sure I can unlock the project. However
Stefan pointed out that everybody gets spammed when I do it, so it would probably be best
that we get all the changes ready that we think we want to make then I can unlock it and we
can commit them and lock it again.

Mark

Sent from my iPad