subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [patch][reboot-topic] fix check-mime-type.pl for changes to 'svnlook proplist' output
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 13:59:49 GMT
On 24 August 2015 Brett Randall wrote:
> Thanks Stefan.
>
> I've added a trap to deal with an unexpected EOF condition in the
> svnlook proplist output, as you suggested.  Perl would have failed
> with a "se of uninitialized value $next_line_pval_indented in pattern
> match", but the new check should make that error more explicit.
>
> Here's an update patch [...]

Thanks, Brett. I noticed you've gone to the effort of fixing and
contributing your fixes to this script, and we have been slow to
acknowledge it. So, although I haven't tested this, if it works for
you that's good enough for me, so I have committed it in r1701488.

I have proposed it for backport to 1.7.x (even though this line is no
longer in regular maintenance, so there's a very low probability that
it will be backported there), 1.8.x and 1.9.x, in r1701491 and
r17014913.

- Julian