subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Subversion issues to ...
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:49:37 GMT
On 18 September 2015 at 16:25, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18 Sep 2015 4:16 pm, "Ivan Zhakov" <ivan@visualsvn.com> wrote:

>> > +1
>> >
>> > Please migrate ASAP.
>> Currently I'm waiting for tigris -> asf user mapping mails to @tigris
>> addresses.
>
> I've begun sending the mails, from my ASF account. I decided to send
> separate mails to each address, to avoid triggering spam filters as much as
> possible. I'm allowing lots of time between the mails so that I don't get
> accidentally blacklisted by the mail relay.
>
> I think we should wait for responses until the middle of next week.

Sounds fine for me.

FWIW: It's very likely that I will be very busy on next week due my
dayjob. May be I find some time for final migration or may be not. But
I definitely will be able to perform final migration on week after 27
sep (I assume that we do not discover any showstopper issues requiring
migration script changes).

--
Ivan Zhakov