subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: jira conversion - five points
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:50:05 GMT
Stefan wrote on Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 11:52:09 +0200:
> Hi,
> >5. What mailing list will issue notifications go to?
> >We already have issues@subversion:https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/subversion-issues/
> That mailing list isn't listed on the mailing-lists page:
>
> Was it left out intentionally? Should it (or whatever will be set-up
> for JIRA) be listed on that page in the future?

It was probably left out because it hasn't been used.  Yes, of course,
if we start using it, it should be added to that page (and an
announcement made to dev@ to invite people to sbuscribe to it).

I assume we have consensus on using that list (issues@s.a.o) for jira
notifications.  We could also have IRC notifications via ASFBot.

Cheers,

Daniel