subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1703925 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion: include/svn_diff.h libsvn_diff/binary_diff.c libsvn_diff/parse-diff.c tests/cmdline/patch_tests.py
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 23:36:10 GMT
rhuijben@apache.org wrote on Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 22:47:24 -0000:
> Author: rhuijben
> Date: Fri Sep 18 22:47:24 2015
> New Revision: 1703925

> Log:
> Start parsing binary diffs in svn patch. This handles the blocks and
> records the locations for future processing.
>
> * subversion/include/svn_diff.h
>   (svn_diff_binary_patch_t): New opaque struct.
>   (svn_patch_t): Extend struct with pointer.
>
> * subversion/libsvn_diff/binary_diff.c
>   (svn_diff_output_binary): Don't write unneeded blank line that looks
>     ugly before a property diff.
>
> * subversion/libsvn_diff/parse-diff.c
>   (svn_diff_binary_patch_t): New struct.
>   (parse_state): Add value.
>   (binary_patch_start): New function.
>   (parse_binary_patch): New function.
>   (transitions): Add binary batch handling.
>   (svn_diff_parse_next_patch): Parse binary diffs.

Now I'll get conflicts on the patch-exec branch.  Which is especially
fun because only a few hours ago did I finish the last patch I wanted to
write before merging the branch back to trunkā€¦

*shrug* I guess I'll have to just deal with the conflicts.

(I don't have an estimate as to when I'll find time for doing that.)