subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1694489 [1/2] - in /subversion/trunk: ./ subversion/include/private/ subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/ subversion/libsvn_fs_x/ subversion/libsvn_subr/ subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:59:56 GMT
On 6 August 2015 at 15:54,  <stefan2@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: stefan2
> Date: Thu Aug  6 12:54:36 2015
> New Revision: 1694489

> Log:
> Merge the 1.10-cache-improvements development branch to trunk and remove
> the BRANCH-README file.  There were no conflicts.
>
> Changes brought by this branch:
> - Introduce a NULL cache implementation to unify / simplify cache usage
> - Space and runtime efficiency improvements to the recently introduced
>   full key comparison in membuffer caches.

Stefan,

Could you please write full log message for this change as required by
our community guide?

Also after this change fs-test.exe fails with assertion in Windows
32-bit Debug build:
[[
START: fs-test.exe
Assertion failed: !group || !group->header.used, file
..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_subr\cache-membuffer.c, line 1031
]]

I'm also getting random assertion like this in other tests.

This commit mixes different unrelated changes, so it's very hard to
find which part caused assertion.

--
Ivan Zhakov