subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan <luke1...@posteo.de>
Subject undocumented parameters/commands in 1.9 release notes
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 00:07:40 GMT
Hi,

as I went through the 1.9 changelogs, I spotted that the following new
commands/parameters are not yet documented in the 1.9 release notes:

Just sending these to the list, in case they were overlooked (rather
than intentionally left-out).

svnadmin load --ignore-dates
svnadmin setrevprop --transaction
svnadmin delrevprop
svn status -r

Furthermore there's a minor typo in the changelogs:
"limit server caches to avoid running out of memory if server admin
configured caches largely then they can possibly be on the platform
(r1645572)"

I guess then should be replaced with than here.

Regards,
Stefan