subversion-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Julian Foad <>
Subject Re: Ready for 1.9.0RC1 next Friday?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:44:35 GMT
Ben Reser wrote:
> Julian Foad wrote:
>> Right now there are no blockers listed in STATUS. We're ready to roll.
> I was waiting on the SWIG3 configure change.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but you previously said "My
inclination is not to hold up RC1 for this" which I though was a good
call. Has something changed?

>  I didn't put it in blockers
> because technically we could release without it.

That's too confusing. Haven't we had enough blockages already, without
needing to block on non-blockers as well?

Let's start the soak, already!

- Julian

View raw message