subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: 1.9.0-beta1 up for testing/signing
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:54:35 GMT

+1 for release

Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
X86 build on Windows 8.1/X64

apr 1.5.1
apr-util 1.5.4
db 4.4.20
expat 2.1.0
httpd 2.4.12
openssl 1.0.2
sasl 2.1.26
serf 1.3.8
sqlite 3.8.8.3
zlib 1.2.8

java-sdk 1.8.0_40

I ran the [bdb | fsfs] x [local | svnserve | serf], javahl-fsfs-local tests and only had a
consistent error in svnrdump_tests.py 44 running on bdb x svnserve. This is caused by the
python tests trying to delete the repository while svnserve still has the repository files
still open. Adding a small delay or enabling retries on the delete fixes this problem, so
we should probably tweak this test in some future 1.9 release.

	Bert