subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: 1.7.20 release candidates up for testing/signing
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:44:41 GMT

I nominated a patch to handle this for you (and others). See STATUS.

Not sure how relevant it is, with 1.9 near release, but perhaps we can get it released anyway.

It is possible to generate a single solution and project files that work in VS2010 SP1 and
later, VS2012, VS2013 and VS2015 with some MSBuild magic, but I'm not sure if we should go
that way. In my experience you have to clean out the intermediate directories when you switch.

	Bert