subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: ANALYZE and 1.9
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:15:37 GMT
For those not on irc:

<snip>

..... > I think the 1.9 client
> needs to make it easier for the user to fix the problem: either create
> the table automatically or produce a warning message when it is not
> present.

[See irc log]

An initial patch is implemented in r1664476, r1664480, r1664481, r1664483
which on opening the database tries to insert the sqlite_stat1 table.

To avoid the performance hit that this might have, this same patch also
merges two existing db operations we do on opening wc.db into a single db
operation (with the additional check included).

	Bert