subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Raevskiy <sergey.raevs...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Fix multiple reporting of the same lock in FSFS.
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:07:05 GMT
>> I suspect the implementation is now more complicated than necessary.
>> walk_locks and walk_locks_baton could be removed, walk_digest_files
>> could be renamed to indicate that only a single digest file is accessed.
>> The callers of walk_locks would call the renamed function directly.
>
> Yes. I'm going to look into this and maybe will come up with a new patch.

I preferred to keep the walk_locks() function and inline walk_digest_files()
and locks_walker() instead.  The patch is attached.

Log message:
[[[
Follow-up to r1658482: Refactor walk_locks() function: remove the redundant
complexity of walk_digest_files() / walk_digests_callback_t.

* subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/lock.c
  (lock_expired): New helper function.
  (get_lock): Use the new function.
  (struct walk_locks_baton,
   walk_digests_callback_t,
   locks_walker,
   walk_digest_files): Remove.
  (walk_locks): Inline code from locks_walker() and walk_digest_files() with
    use of new helper function.

Patch by: sergey.raevskiy{_AT_}visualsvn.com
]]]