subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Martin <philip.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Fix multiple reporting of the same lock in FSFS.
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 17:48:59 GMT
Sergey Raevskiy <sergey.raevskiy@visualsvn.com> writes:

> To reproduce this bug in test, I've emulated nested locks by creating a file
> ('/A'), locking it and then replacing by directory with same name.  This looks
> like a 'directory lock', and I am trying to say that if this happens in real
> life, the FS API would behave incorrectly.

I added a few extra comments to the test and committed, thanks!

I suspect the implementation is now more complicated than necessary.
walk_locks and walk_locks_baton could be removed, walk_digest_files
could be renamed to indicate that only a single digest file is accessed.
The callers of walk_locks would call the renamed function directly.

--
Philip Martin | Subversion Committer
WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*