subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Merge the svn-info-detail branch to trunk and 1.9.x?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:56:30 GMT
On 25.02.2015 12:22, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 24.02.2015 19:20, Branko Čibej wrote:

>>> [...]
>>> Looks good to me.
>>>

>>> I'm +1 on merging to trunk. I tried it out briefly and noted a few minor issues
on IRC, none of which would need to be fixed before merging.
>> I believe I fixed those in r1662068 and r1662072.
>>
>> Still need to write some tests for the new feature, though.
> I added a number of test cases in r1662199. I'm done with that branch
> now, unless someone finds a nasty bug that would prevent merging to trunk.

I think the svn-info-detail branch is now as complete as it can
reasonably be at this point. The diff is:

svn diff http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk@1662233 \
        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/branches/svn-info-detail

If there are no objections, I'll merge this to trunk in time for the
catch-up merge to 1.9.x.

-- Brane