subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: Enabling svnserve log in svnserveautocheck
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:52:43 GMT
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 05:45:30PM +0100, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
> We are currently seeing test failures on the BSD bot
> for ra_svn x bdb:
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/bb-openbsd/builds/275
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/bb-openbsd/builds/267
> (and probably more)
>
> It seems that the commit is failing on the server side
> but, by default, there is no log available on the server.
>
> So, I'd like to commit a small patch that enables the
> svnserve log in svnserveautocheck. My only concern
> is that it adds ~11MB to the log file per test suite run.
> The log location would be
>
> $ABS_BUILDDIR/subversion/tests/svnserveautocheck.log
>
> Would that be a problem for anyone running buildbots
> on RAM disks?
>
> -- Stefan^2.

The OpenBSD bot does not use davautocheck.
Anything you commit there won't affect it.

What part of the build logs is missing? I can try to provide
any details you need.

Do you want a backtrace from the crash? Unfortunately the binary
has already been rebuilt so the current core dump is useless but
I can try to get it at the right moment.