subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: help
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:32:48 GMT
A sender identified as "Have a nice day" wrote:
> I would like to join the open source community.I have some ideas i think would be useful.

This looks like spam -- short, vague, general; no indication it addresses us specifically;
and the only appearances Google finds of that email address are in a domain name registry
and in another possibly spam message to another mailing list.

I suggest we should not reply to the sender's address directly.

(To the sender, if you find this response in the archives and genuinely mean to contact us:
It's an open community. You don't have to do anything to join, or ask permission to share
your ideas. Please just write again with a more specific and detailed message about your ideas.)

- Julian