subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error retrieving REPORT
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 20:51:55 GMT
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Eric Lemes <ericlemes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Today I've tested wandisco's 1.8 distro and thr issue doesn't happens.
>
> The problem is only in CollabNet's binaries.

All SVN binaries are essentially the same.  However, SVN Edge does include
Apache 2.4.9 which perhaps is relevant to your problem if the other server
is using 2.2.x.

Other important stuff: CollabNet has some options on their easy mode admin
>>> interface:
>>>
>>> - Allow; support all-inclusive responses to REPORT requests, if client
>>> supports them.
>>>
>>> - Prefer; notifies clients that bulk responses are preferred over
>>> multiple individual GET/PROPFIND requests.

The are just toggles for the SVNAllowBulkUpdates mod_dav_svn directive.

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.8.html#serf-skelta-default

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard