subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Kueng <tortoise...@gmail.com>
Subject crash reports
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 18:23:54 GMT
Hi,

There are several crash reports sent for TortoiseSVN that I can't figure
out. I've analyzed multiple dumps from those reports but I'm not
successful in finding the root cause.
I *think* it's because the crashes happen due to wrong pool handling,
i.e. pools are destroyed but then used again, and that makes it
impossible (for me at least) to find the problem.

Maybe one of you guys can analyze the crash dumps and find out what's
going on here?

https://www.crash-server.com/AppVersion.aspx?ClientID=tsvn&AppVersionID=364

this crash is really happening a lot (3594 dumps as of now, and it's
only been three weeks since the last release):
https://www.crash-server.com/Problem.aspx?ClientID=tsvn&ProblemID=72258

the second one has 1672 dumps already and it seems to be the same root
cause:
https://www.crash-server.com/Problem.aspx?ClientID=tsvn&ProblemID=71413

Stefan

--