subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: Moving towards a 1.9.x branch
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 14:38:02 GMT
On 5/19/14, 5:30 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> What is the difference between the "1.9-blocker" milestone and "1.9.0" milestone?
>
> Is one for "branch blockers" and the other for "RC blockers"?

I don't think there is such a thing as a "branch blocker," we can always fix
something after we branch.

Rather "1.9.0" still has a bunch of stuff in it that are not blockers, e.g.
"true rename" and "encrypted password store."  So I created a new milestone so
I could track things that were distinctly blockers as opposed to things that
were just "wish we had".

If we want we can just shift that stuff to 1.9-consider and use "1.9.0" instead.