subversion-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: Serf issue #102 and 1.8.0 release timing
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:34:10 GMT
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
> I think it's clear that we have to wait for a Serf bugfix release before
> releasing RC3, and during that time our soak period is simply on hold.
> What happens after Serf 1.2.1 is released depends on the changes there.
> If it's just a trivial bugfix for the digest authn issue, then we can
> simply continue our soak (of which there are, IIRC, another two weeks).
> If not -- then we're faced with a significant change in a non-optional
> dependency and I can't think we can wiggle our way out of restarting the
> soak in that case.

Is there really a reason to pause the soak as opposed to allowing it
to continue and just taking a week on from whenever we produce rc3?

Mime
View raw message