subversion-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serf issue #102 and 1.8.0 release timing
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:18:19 GMT
I think it's clear that we have to wait for a Serf bugfix release before
releasing RC3, and during that time our soak period is simply on hold.
What happens after Serf 1.2.1 is released depends on the changes there.
If it's just a trivial bugfix for the digest authn issue, then we can
simply continue our soak (of which there are, IIRC, another two weeks).
If not -- then we're faced with a significant change in a non-optional
dependency and I can't think we can wiggle our way out of restarting the
soak in that case.

-- Brane


Mime
View raw message