subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1443705 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/commit.c
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:41:25 GMT

As philip's mail confirmed this *was* the problem.

The RFC's defining a new header don't always tell what users do on their servers, nor what
older apache httpd versions implemented.
(Recent versions fix the location header if a wrong value is supplied... older versions didn't)

See r1443906, which fixed the failure on the buildbot.

And I know that every common browser allows at least server root relative urls in this header,
but I think even normal relative paths.

	Bert