subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compressed Pristines (Summary)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:24:37 GMT
On 05.04.2012 17:35, Ashod Nakashian wrote:
>> ________________________________
>> From: Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wright@wandisco.com>
>>
>> I'm glad we've found a way to relegate this problem to a "minor...technicality."
> So far no objections then.
>
> What's the preferred mode of operation in such a case?
>
> I can update the proposal and start sending patches for the dev-list to review or I can
work in a branch with post-commit reviews.

I'd like to see this happen on trunk, with the whole compressed-pristine
functionality wrapped in conditional-compilation blocks.

However, there's likely to be a lot of churn and reviewing all those
patches would never happen in real time. Therefore, I propose you do the
work on a branch, CTR of course. There should be no problem giving you
branch commit access, IMO.

-- Brane