subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ashod Nakashian <ashodnakash...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Faster build/check times
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 07:56:47 GMT
>________________________________

Very timely! I'm afraid I don't have anything to add, but think it'd be useful to know what's
the *minimum* set of features required to build the API + CLI frontend (i.e. libs + svn).

Alternatively, what features can be disabled and still get the bare minimum output?

(Apologies if I'm being lazy for not playing with configure to figure it out myself - I think
chances are high someone has something handy for pasting at an arm's length.)

Cheers,
-Ash

P.S. Thanks Daniel for this list!