subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ashod Nakashian <ashodnakash...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Compressed Pristines (Summary)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 15:35:48 GMT
>________________________________
> From: Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wright@wandisco.com>
>
>I'm glad we've found a way to relegate this problem to a "minor...technicality."

So far no objections then.

What's the preferred mode of operation in such a case?

I can update the proposal and start sending patches for the dev-list to review or I can work
in a branch with post-commit reviews. Alternatively, I commit to a fork on a site that has
online review support, presumably until we create a branch. I'm good with all options, although,
obviously, I prefer to commit my changes in bite-size chunks on a branch.

-Ash