subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.3 next week-ish?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:59:05 GMT
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Philip Martin
<philip.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wright@wandisco.com> writes:
>
>> The question I have, which is more 1.7.3-centric, is "what changed on
>> the 1.7.x branch to start this happening?"  Perhaps answering that
>> will help us know what needs to be done to fix the problem.
>
> Is it even on the branch?  Perhaps serf changed on the buildbot?

I believe it is a problem on the branch, though that's just from
observing things third- and fourth-hand.  A commit to 1.7.x fires off
the bots, which then fail that test over ra_serf.

Serf may have changed on the buildslave, but that's something the
owner of the slave would have to determine.  I think that's Bert,
isn't it?

-Hyrum

--

uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy