subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1208833 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: status.c update_editor.c util.c wc.h
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:03:27 GMT
Julian Foad wrote:

> hwright@apache.org wrote:
>>  Log:
>>  In libsvn_wc, when fetching props for the Ev2 shims, add a flag to the
>> baton  so we can fetch the proper kind of props, either actual or base,
>> depending on  the application.
>
> That distinction should obviously apply to fetching the text and the node kind
> as well, not just the props.

The corresponding functions for fetching the kind and the text (svn_wc__fetch_kind_func(),
svn_wc__fetch_base_func()) need updating in the same way, don't they?  At the very least,
if the implementation doesn't need the base kind or the base text *yet*, they should assert
that sfb->fetch_base is false.

- Julian