subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Kamesh Jayachandran <>
Subject Re: Any idea why public function like "svn_fspath__dirname" have double "__" in its name?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:05:54 GMT

>> With regards
>> Kamesh Jayachandran
>> [PS] Unless I am mistaken svn_fspath__* can be used in libsvn_repos
>> too instead of svn_path_* wherever applicable and hence a chance to
>> become public.
> I don't quite understand what you mean here.

I meant subversion/libsvn_repos/commit.c:delete_entry() uses deprecated
svn_path_join which can be made to use svn_fspath__join.

If my guess is true, we can as well make svn_fspath__join as
svn_fspath_join and make it public as it is used by 2 modules(libsvn_fs
and libsvn_repos).

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

View raw message