subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r917772 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/bindings/javahl: native/ src/org/apache/subversion/javahl/callback/ src/org/tigris/subversion/javahl/ tests/org/apache/subversion/javahl/
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:40:04 GMT
Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]
use '\n' as line ending. Clients are responsible for handling the conversions. See svn_prop_needs_translation()
for more details. (Since 1.6 we even validate this on the filesystem or ra layer).

OK.  So I believe we should add "UTF-8" as an additional constructor parameter
to String for the svn:* properties.

Blair