subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: RE: svn commit: r918542 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: entries.c entries.h log.c old-and-busted.c update_editor.c wc-queries.sql wc_db.c wc_db.h
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:51:40 GMT
Thanks,

(I think I add some very very old working copy later tonight to
automatically check what you were afraid of :))

Have a good flight!

                Bert

From: Greg Stein [mailto:gstein@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 3 maart 2010 18:40
To: Bert Huijben
Cc: dev@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: svn commit: r918542 - in
/subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc: entries.c entries.h log.c
old-and-busted.c update_editor.c wc-queries.sql wc_db.c wc_db.h

Hrm. Okee... sorry then; I'll review in solid detail after plane flight,
when I'm back to my laptop.

On Mar 3, 2010 9:35 AM, "Bert Huijben" <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the ones in old-and-busted.c, but I didn't remove those; see the diff.
(That flag which keeps track of what is modified there, is ignored for about
a year there).

I just set the update flag to 0 there, like we did for similar changes. I
just removed the write ones in svn_wc__loggy_entry_modify, as we are no
longer writing them in the log.

When we are reading the entire entry (like on upgrades) the code still works
as before.

       Bert