subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion in 2010
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:21:22 GMT
On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Hyrum K. Wright
<hyrum_wright@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> I hope the holidays have been good for everybody in the Subversion community.  In
> between spending some quality time with family, and eating more than I ought, I've done
> bit thinking about Subversion in 2010, what I'd like to see happen, and some goals that
we
> can work toward as a community.  Here's my list (in no particular order):
>
> * Release 1.7 with wc-ng and obliterate support
>
> * Build our developer community
>
> * Finish joining the ASF and dissolve SVN Corp
>
> * Talk to users more
>
> * Build out our web presence on s.a.o.

I would like to see more time and effort put into defining and
communicating our roadmap for the next several releases so that users
can see that we still have a vision for the future, and if necessary,
provide feedback to us on changing that vision.  I think your bullet
points are saying essentially the same thing.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/