subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Hyrum K. Wright <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject A website for subversion.apache.org
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 20:55:03 GMT
We need a website at subversion.apache.org.  We've put up some placeholder pages, and I recently
started playing with an Anakia-generated site in it's place.  I've come across a few questions,
and they are thus:

 * What information should be presented?
 * How should we present the information?
 * How do we glue the two together?

The first question is about content, the second about style, and third about how we should
generate the site (manual editing, templating mechanism, etc.)  I've got some ideas about
where to shift the content, but I've no eye for style at all.  As for the third point, I've
spent some time playing with Anakia (as recommended by the Incubator), but it's kinda unwieldy.
 In any case, I'm interested in what others think.

-Hyrum