subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Burba <ptbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.6.7 Update
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:09:12 GMT
On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Hyrum K. Wright
<hyrum_wright@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> There have been several reports of problems in the 1.6.7 tarballs, so I'm feeling inclined
to pull them and re-roll as 1.6.8 with the most recent fixes on the 1.6.x branch.  I would
not reroll until the ruby binding segfault has been fixed.

> Thoughts?

AFAICT the ruby binding segfault is the only real problem with 1.6.7.
The python mergeinfo test failure mentioned by Stefan was due to
incorrect test expectations.  Bhuvaneswaran's build problems sound
like issues with his setup.  Is there anything else?

Regardless, assuming the Ruby segfault is a regression, I'm all for
skipping 1.6.7 and rolling 1.6.8 once it is fixed...so, is anybody
looking at that?

Paul