subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Subversion in 2010
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 18:22:06 GMT
I hope the holidays have been good for everybody in the Subversion community.  In between spending
some quality time with family, and eating more than I ought, I've done a bit thinking about
Subversion in 2010, what I'd like to see happen, and some goals that we can work toward as
a community.  Here's my list (in no particular order):

* Release 1.7 with wc-ng and obliterate support

* Build our developer community

* Finish joining the ASF and dissolve SVN Corp

* Talk to users more

* Build out our web presence on s.a.o.

* Profit! (well, maybe not...)

Each of these probably deserves it's own thread for more in-depth discussion, but it's useful
to have a high-level view.  What are your plans for Subversion in 2010?

-Hyrum