subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: Move site/* to site/publish/*
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:06:33 GMT

On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Greg Stein wrote:

> It's more than just a folder rename, since we have to reconfigure
> stuff on the server.
>
> Hyrum: what kind of "related" stuff are you talking about? And why
> would it then be in a folder called "site" when it isn't ON the site?

I'm specifically thinking of stuff used to generate the site, should we chose to go that route.
 Look at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/ for an example (that directory
is our equivalent of /subversion/site/).

Doing a move now, when we don't really have much content is much easier than trying to do
it down the road.  It doesn't hurt us at all, but opens up options, should we chose to use
them.

-Hyrum