subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: ASF: what do we have left?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:06:28 GMT
We have not yet released while part of the Incubator.  However, we went through the motions
and successfully pulled a release.  Does that count?

(FWIW, it looks like the relevant revisions have been approved for merge, so as soon as that
gets taken care of, I'm going to roll 1.6.8.)

-Hyrum

On Jan 11, 2010, at 7:43 AM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:

> Did we successfully release something under the incubation's watch?  Or was
> success not a prerequisite?  :-)
>

> Greg Stein wrote:
>> Nothing. We should start a graduation vote this week.

That would be great.