struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opting action method back into validation
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2020 15:41:14 GMT
wt., 8 gru 2020 o 12:39 Paul Zepernick
<Paul.Zepernick@healthsmart.com.invalid> napisał(a):

> It is an existing project that has hundreds of action classes and is currently configured
by the struts rest plug-in to ignore the show method for validation.  I know I can update
the configuration to remove the exclusion, but many of these actions also have a validate()
implementation which would begin to fire for the existing show().  I would have to go through
and add the skip validation annotation on most of these.

I see, the only option for now is to override
"AnnotationValidationInterceptor" and implement your own check

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/