struts-user mailing list archives

From James Chaplin <jchap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi support
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 17:17:48 GMT
Hello Lukasz.

     There is probably some value in keeping the OSGi plugin around, at least until it becomes
a problem to maintain.  Even with JDK9+ modules, there still seem to be use cases for OSGi
(a general interest blog post https://blog.osgi.org/2018/02/osgi-r7-highlights-java-9-support.html
provides some interesting reading).

     Maybe reviewing the OSGi plugin in Struts 2.6.x and trying to update it to the most recent
OSGi standards might help decide on the question ?

Regards,

     James.