struts-user mailing list archives

From Kishore Venkatesh <kishore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 1 to struts 2 migration , virtual form replacement query
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 06:55:28 GMT
Thanks for the response. After I create an action with setters and getters , how can I use
this action in javascript functions.

On 2020/04/15 05:26:03, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> wrote:
> wt., 14 kwi 2020 o 12:36 Kishore Venkatesh <kishoresjc@gmail.com> napisał(a):
> > I'm migrating an application from struts 1 to struts 2, I have some forms and form
beans defined  in struts-config.xml . How do I map these into struts 2. I know about struts
2 forms , and mapping form to user bean . My question how do I map virtual forms in struts
2.