struts-user mailing list archives

From M Huzaifah <mhuzaifah.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Strtus2-jasper plugin rendering
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2020 07:43:30 GMT
Dear Lucas and Other,

i am generate PDF from struts using jasper plugin. i’ve found something weird. i design
my report using Jasper Report Studio (version 6.12.0 the newest one) and then add text with
bold and italic style, then preview in jasper report, there no problem, report render with
no issue.
when i compile my jasper report and let the struts render the report, style in text are gone.
its like the text without any style on it. and i got WARN in my console log :  WARN | Unpatched
iText found, cannot use glyph rendering

even if i downgrade the version of jasper report library and jasper report studio to 6.10.0
version the result still the same.

anyone can give me a solution for render jasper report?

Regard.

this is my report preview in jasper report studio

this is the report rendered in my struts2 application

this is the log cosole

my POM XML:

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.itextpdf/itextpdf -->
        <dependency>