struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gopal, Siva Prakash (US - Mechanicsburg Delivery)" <sigo...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject Struts 2.5 upgrade clarification
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:08:32 GMT
Hi Team,

We are upgrading our struts version from 2.3 to 2.5. currently we are using Java version 1.6.
Do we need upgrade java version as part of struts upgrade

Thanks,
Siva

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1