struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gopal, Siva Prakash (US - Mechanicsburg Delivery)" <sigo...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject Apache Struts 2.3.x End-Of-Life (EOL) Announcement
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 21:58:26 GMT
Hi Team,

As per announcement (https://struts.apache.org/struts23-eol-announcement  ) ,  struts 2.3.X
is reaching EOL.

Currently we are using struts version - struts2-core-2.3.35.  Do we need to get upgrade to
struts 2.5.X version or some other version to get continue struts framework and security fix
support further.

Thanks,
Siva

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1