struts-user mailing list archives

From simsonberg@gmail.com <simsonb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Struts dispatcher cannot be found.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:35:08 GMT
Thanks for your help. Using archetypes was a good approach. I used an archetype in IntelliJ.
You can find them under New Project --> Maven --> Create from archetype. Mentioning
on the 'Get Startet-Page' that you can use archetypes (=prebuild working examples) in your
IDE would be very helpful. At least I think so.

Regards
Simeon